We are looking for someone to join our team asap until end July, possibly through August if there is demand and you're available. We will cover expenses and there will be a performance bonus at the end of project.
Your primary responsibility will be:
- coordinating all the matchmaking interviews between host companies and 30 candidates from may to end of July
There is also scope to get involved in other areas below depending on your interests and goals:
- Event planning e.g end of year celebration event which will include this year's and next year's cohorts, their mentors and our coroporate sponsors; monthly speaker events
- assisting in the office move from Green Park to east london
- Marketing e.g. press relations & social media campaigns
- Attending client meetings, entrepreneur conferences/events etc
- You'll be joining a team of 3 and will be able to attend our speaking events which feature leaders in industry such as Brent Hoberman, Charles Dunstone, Jon Moulton, Luke Johnson etc
- Excellent opportunity to improve your network - you'll meet a lot of interesting people
Please email your CV to Florence at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply.
- This role will involve coordinating a large number of entrepreneurs. We're looking for someone who matches the below: highly organised + attention to detail excellent written and verbal communication skills: via email and on the telephone proficient in excel professional manner patient
- calm in a crisis has an interest in entrepreneurship good sense of humour would be a major plus! we're a start-up ourselves
- so you must be prepared to pitch in and get your hands dirty