Enternships is growing fast and we’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and sales driven individual to join us at our Islington HQ to help build our Business Development offering.
The role is a great opportunity to join a core, startup team and help shape our strategy. Already established as a leading entrepreneurial internship and placement listing site in London, we need to take our offering to the rest of the UK and the world, encouraging small businesses and start-ups to offer enternships to students, everywhere
We want you to be enthusiastic about our mission and want you to make yourself indispensable to our team. A good sense of humour is essential as is a willingness to learn and pitch in, in all areas of the business.
The role is a paid + commission Enternship for three months and will lead to a full time role if expectations and targets are met.
Working with the Commercial Director at EntHQ, the role will lead the enternships.com small business sales efforts, calling both businesses and universities and will give the successful applicant real experience of working as a front line business development role in a startup environment.
The role is suitable for recent graduates and/or career changers.
We would ideally like the successful candidate to start in April, but we'll be flexible for the right person.
- Please apply if: You are excited about sales
- have a good telephone manner and are comfortable cold calling businesses with the Enternships.com sales pitch You are motivated by the challenge of building a startup businesses You are driven
- we need someone isn’t afraid of hard work and who wants to build a successful commercial career You are a self-starter. After a period of training and shadowing you will be given a great degree of autonomy to bring businesses onto the Enternship platform. You have a genuine interest in business and understand why our service is of use to both students and businesses. You have an enquiring mind - You will be constantly learning and in addition to your commercial responsibilities
- you will be assisting with PR and Marketing
- Business strategy
- Social media and digital media and startup networking events