Axiom is seeking a superstar intern to provide support to our busy London HQ office. We need a sparkling intern to work with us for at least a year, with the potential opportunity for a more permanent role at the end of the year.
We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, strong organisational skills, willingness to muck-in and a desire to work in an innovative growth environment.
There will be a strong administrative element to the role, with the opportunity to get involved in every aspect of our business. It’s a fast paced environment and you’ll be doing everything from data entry to organising parties.
This will be a paid role and a great first job for a recent graduate, providing an opportunity to hone your existing skills and encourage you to learn a host of new ones.
- The intern will: Provide administrative support to both our lawyer development team and practice management team. Undertake diary management
- scheduling interviews with lawyers
- arranging meetings with clients
- liaising with recruiters. Help organise office parties and events. Help with data entry and database management. Update and maintain spreadsheets. Help prepare materials for meetings. Work on ad hoc research projects for our Practice Management team. Help prepare Powerpoint presentations and client pitches. Work with interns in our international offices on cross-office projects. Greet visitors and being the face of the company. Embodying the Axiom values by constantly striving to create a welcoming and friendly office atmosphere. Assist with multiple aspects of the lawyer recruiting process. The ideal candidate will have: A recent university graduate degree
- with at least a 2:1 Have superb time management
- organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail. Eagerness to learn; ambition to take on more responsibility. The ability to work independently as well as within a team. familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite (especially Outlook
- Excel and PowerPoint). an organisational fit for the Axiom culture
- that exhibits the core values of being Irresistible
- & Thoughtful. A desire to join a growing company in a dynamic environment and be legally eligible to work in the UK.