WEB DEVELOPER (HTML/CSS/SEO)
We are seeking a web developer (HTML/CSS/SEO) to join our fast-growing internet start-up company with ambitious plans for 2012. This exciting opportunity offers an ideas-driven web developer the freedom to define, develop and implement all aspects of the website from SEO strategy, to UX and beyond.
Specialising in online psychometric and aptitude tests our privately funded organisation has developed key partnerships with graduate careers websites as well as over 40 universities within the UK. Helping thousands of young graduates and jobseekers, our tests have grown significantly in popularity; combining this with strong development plans for 2012 we now have an opportunity for a web developer with SEO skills to join the team.
Working alongside the founder you will provide the much needed technical input (HTML/CSS) that helps to deliver results and expand an already high growth online business. With complete freedom to decide what works and what attracts the most converting visitors, you should expect a hands-on role in which you will plan and implement SEO and web development.
To qualify we want to hear from web developers with skills and experience that cover the following:
- Clean coding of valid HTML and CSS (either by WYSIWYG editors such as Dreamweaver or by hand).
- Advanced knowledge of SEO.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Photoshop or similar graphics package skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial online business with a highly successful digital product where you will provide the essential input that will help them grow. In return for your expertise expect a rewarding environment (30 days holiday) and the chance to make a significant impact.
- - Clean coding of valid HTML and CSS (either by WYSIWYG editors such as Dreamweaver or by hand).- Advanced knowledge of SEO.- Experience with Google Analytics.- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimisation.- Photoshop or similar graphics package skills.