IAT is an exciting, entrepreneurial, technology Company located in the heart of Silicon Valley, London specialising in the creation and monetisation of vibrant online user bases. Our mission is to ensure our clients attract incredible consumer engagement, through a combination of e-commerce, community building, incentivisation and customisable content across a variety of different platforms and channels.
Passionate about user experience? Like to explore new ideas? Keen to expand your skillset and learn from leaders in the field? IAT is looking for three super-star interns to join its UX team and be part of an exciting new ecommerce project, from the beginning to end of the product development lifecycle.
This role will give you the opportunity to be at the forefront of creating and delivering powerful online experiences to a wide range of personas, refining their activity on our platforms and ultimately road-mapping our product. Your work will have real impact across our Company and propel our product delivering a powerful, function and attractive user experience, all vital attributes to a solid UX career CV. Not only will you be mentored by recognised UX industry-leaders yet you will be given the platform to voice your opinions and feedback to our Strategy Director and CEO and Founder.
Successful candidates for this internship will have the chance to gain a wealth of experience, learn UX best practice and build a solid foundation for a serious career in this field. The IAT UX Internship Programme has a strong history in coaching candidates towards gaining full-time employment in the industry upon completion of our 6-8 week course.
- An IAT intern is he who is looking for a big challenge
- and thrives
- working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. All candidates must possess a strong desire to improve and develop their knowledge and understanding of Interaction design/UI concepts
- user research/analysis + testing
- heuristic review/analysis
- concept and UX vision work including high fidelity wireframes + prototypes
- task flows
- personas and user scenarios. You must also: Be enrolled or recently have graduated a recognised relevant degree programme Organsied with great attention to detail Affective at creative problem solving Comfortable working independently and alongside other team members Possess excellent communication skills Duration: This is a 8-12 week internship based in our London Office. Remuneration: This internship is unpaid
- yet a generous travel allowance and lunch provision of £4.50 per day is included. About us: At IAT we are proud of our culture and diversity
- where talented people come together to build the technology of tomorrow. Our core values involve working hard
- and enjoying the rewards of being part of something incredible
- where everyone has a voice and is in turn truly passionate about what we do. We spend more time at work than we do on almost any other activity in our lives and it is for this reason
- we believe in making coming to work both meaningful and enjoyable
- whether that be through enjoying a weekly game of sport with the team
- our late Thursday Move Night’s or rounds of office Friday Beers at 4pm; we value our every employee. At IAT we attract and attain amazing people
- who are exceptionally motivated and driven to succeed. If you believe you fit the bill and wish to join the elite
- send your CV and a brief cover letter with a bit about you and why you would be a perfect fit
- To all recruitment agencies: IAT does not accept agency resumes. IAT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.