We are looking for an intern to support the development of our sales and marketing team.
This is a fun opportunity for a very social, outgoing graduate who wants to get involved in a tech start up. You will be part of the sales team working with a team of entrepreneurs in a loud and buzzy office in Shoreditch shared with other start ups.
You will provide support to the team carrying out general sales and marketing tasks such as:
- Calling clients for sales and product feedback
- Social media
- Helping write sales collateral
- Brainstorming new product ideas
- Supporting the management of SEO activities
You will get the opportunity to see all areas of an early stage business, learn sales and marketing skills from professionals who have built and sold companies in the past, and get exposure to other tech companies. If you're looking to get sales, tech or start up experience this a great opportunity.
You will be paid expenses plus commission, which should be between £50-100 per day. The role is available for up to 3 months and we will be looking to take people on full time after that.
- The ideal person is someone who spends half their time talking and the other hanging out on Twitter and Facebook.Ideal candidate:- Amazing chat- Could sell ice to an eskimo- Loves technology- Wants start up experience- Gets on with people in the office- If you have design or have coding experience and all of the above you will definitely be hired!