We are looking for an innovative, future-thinking and entrepreneurial Intern to join our newly created Strategy function at our dynamic London office ASAP. We are looking for an intelligent and savvy candidate who is excited about all aspects of strategic research and analysis. Previous marketing/strategy experience is desirable, but not necessary.
Key Purpose of Role:
- Assist the Strategy Analyst by providing research and analysis for business plans and other strategic projects
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone early in their career to be involved in shaping organisational strategy and working directly with senior management
2-3 months depending on the needs of the function and the business
- Provide research and analysis on potential markets, location and sectors
- Competitor research and analysis
- Analysis of job data from job boards
- Ownership of research database, responsible for upkeep
Formal Qualifications or other experience essential to the role:
The successful candidate will need to have a Master’s degree in a social science / business subject and preferably an MBA or pursuing one.
Although not essential – would prefer candidates who are able to speak other languages.
- Person Specification: The most essential factor is having excellent analytical skills and the ability and interest to turn large amounts of research into actionable insights. Strong research and analytical skills and ability to understand the ‘so what’ and “what if” scenarios Good communication skills
- including clear and concise writing skills
- to interpret and present findings Broad intellectual curiosity Proactive