Teddle wants to hire a paid, full time social media and marketing intern to help us with our aim of revolutionising local services. Tired of directory listings and out of date review sites that leave busy customers calling providers for price and availability, Teddle aims to provide a single site where customers can search, decide and then book.
In the role you will:
- Work alongside our Sales & Marketing manager to create and execute our marketing strategy on the consumer side
- Manage our social media accounts: responsible for content creation, interaction with fans and reviewing effectiveness
- Identify influential relationships in our market space
- Be responsible for closely linking offline marketing activities with online
- Track key performance metrics
- We are an ambitious bunch and aim to scale quickly across London
- and this we will need bright
- and ambitious people to help us. We are looking for someone who is flexible and has exposure to: Marketing Social Media PR You must have the ability to innovative
- think differently
- and be a clear and concise communicator. For the right person there is a permanent
- influential role available at the and fast-past start-up. But don't let our talk of global domination fool you we also like to have a laugh and enjoy the rollercoaster that is startup life.