WANTED: Unruly is the leading global platform for social video advertising. We’re building a world class international team of people who are passionate about delivering the most awesome social video campaigns on the planet. We’re looking for a superstar Intern to join the Unruly team in Berlin. You’ll work in both our Operations and Media teams, and will receive awesome training opportunities and the chance to learn about this dynamic industry through hands on experience.
The role involves supporting the Operations team with campaign management, compiling reports for clients and helping to deliver kick-ass campaigns. You will assist with general duties, analyse campaign statistics and identify new trends and developments in social video. In the Media team, you will help build our extensive publisher network, identify key environments, and work closely with the publisher services team to develop our reach. If you’re into social media, passionate about online video culture and looking to add rocket launchers to your CV, get in touch!
- About the Role Your mission will be to Support the German Operations team Campaign management Compiling reports for clients Helping to deliver kick-ass campaigns Support the German Media team To build our extensive publisher network Identify key environments Working closely with the publisher services team to develop reach General duties Analysing campaign statistics Identifying new trends and developments in social media About YouYou must have: The ability to multi-task
- organise your own workload and adhere to strict deadlines
- efficiently managing priorities and remaining calm and productive under pressure Superb interpersonal and communication skills on and offline; be able to troubleshoot on the spot and think reactively and creatively to solve problems and answer requests An interest in the online landscape – what different audience verticals and demographics are doing online
- and where they’re doing it Excellent computer skills
- including Microsoft Office
- with strong analytical thinking Excellent spoken and written German language skills
- with accurate spelling
- grammar and attention to detail Demonstrable interest in viral culture and/or social media landscape Education & Qualifications You’re about to finish your studies in a relevant field or have already finished. The Wow Factor Active social media profiles
- especially Twitter
- Blog or YouTube Ability to read and/or write multiple languages To Apply Send an email containing your CV (both in English) with your name and “Germany Intern” in the subject line
- as well as your ideal starting date) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to tell us where you heard about the role! All applicants must be able to legally work in the EU.