We know that this is early in your career but we hope you are as excited and enthusiastic as we are about creating a new service for well known brands.
We have developed a Compliance Engine Web Service to help businesses maximise their commercial and operational practices.
We call it the Data Advance Compliance Engine®
If you are interested in seeing examples of this in action contact Barry at Data Advance.
Our opportunity for the successful candidate is a paid 4-6 week internship to support the development of a new web service, and depending on your skills, to contribute to essential content and marketing collateral.
You will work alongside our senior consultancy team, our web design agency and have some access to our high profile client base.
We would also expect that you would play a visible role, both independently and as part of our team, using your specific and well developed skills to:
- Support the implementation of a project plan and manage this to ensure short and specific delivery timescales are achieved
- Co-ordinate activities between our small, in house team and web design agency ensuring maximum accuracy and output for all parties
- Produce specific design, copy and web user interface specification documents as required
- Supporting development of client presentations, testing concepts and completing user testing
- Sustain timely and informative communications between all project stakeholders
- Our small business requires the suitable candidate to have a keen interest in commerce
- and ideally
- capability relating to both web service development and content production. We expect our candidate to already have a strong set of specific skills that they are keen to put into practice. Above all we want our candidate to feel as excited as we do about our Compliance Engine Web Services and to be an enthusiastic team player who is not afraid to learn new skills and absorb new information quickly. Already you: Are a creative
- and proactive individual with experience
- or working knowledge of website design and development Have strong research and information gathering skills
- a strong eye for detail and not afraid to put an idea forward Are able to work equally as an independent and as part of a wider team Have strong communication and presentation skills and have experience of working within a commercial environment We are particularly interested in working with those who have marketing experience In turn we will support and mentor you so you’ll be in a position to take away developed skills
- amazing experience and evidence to show a future employer that you can have a significant impact on their business. The closing date for this role is Monday 11th June