Location: Hoxton, Shoreditch
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, (9- 5.30 flexible hours)
Reporting to: Co-Founder, Helen McAvoy
Duration: 3 months, mid September - mid December
Previous enternships internships listing resulted in our Rocktails intern getting a full time job.
ROCKTAILS has been growing rapidly and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain experience in the sales and business development function of a growing SME. We expect this person to have a direct influence on our strategy and also be able to deliver on tangible targets.
- Working directly with the co-founders to deliver on sales targets, primarily in the events and hospitality industry.
- Selling ROCKTAILS to heads of procurement and top-level executives, so you are required to have a very good understanding of our product and brand identity.
- Follow up leads already generated, and create your own sales leads.
- Independently and professionally represent the business when meeting clients and contacts. You will be encouraged to attend events to network and meet new potential customers.
- Explore and tap into other markets and industries.
- Ensuring all commercial and logistical aspects of a sale are completed smoothly, and a professional after sales service is carried out.
- Generate repeat sales and grow existing accounts.
- Generate reports, feedback and improvements to all aspects of the product, delivery and sales process.
- Fully involved in events and marketing, such as trade and consumers shows.
- Report to the Sales and Operations Director, and also work with the Marketing Department.
- Passion and experience of sales [preferred] Ability to achieve tangible targets [essential] An interest in cocktails is a must
- even if you just enjoy drinking them! Exposure to the events/hospitably industry [preferred] Extremely good written English and attention to spelling Experience working in a professional manner
- thus ability to manage a hectic workload An exceptional ‘get up and go’ attitude Ability to work independently and make carefully calculated decisions Organised and methodical and an ability to fine tune detail as well as see the big picture. Initiative and solutions orientated is an absolute must! Creativity Entrepreneurial flair This is a unique internship; we are a small dynamic and entrepreneurial business. We require someone who has a passion for business and entrepreneurialism. Perhaps someone who is considering starting a business and wants to get exposure to the entrepreneurial network and an understanding of what is required in bringing a product to market. Or
- someone with a flair for sales
- who wants to fine tune their skills and gain more experience.