Sales and Marketing internship at LaundryRepublic.com - an award-winning start-up based in central London.
As a key member of the team, you will be exposed to all aspects of business development, marketing and sales, and will have the ability to make a real difference to the company. This position is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and experience, working directly with the founders to grow an exciting, young business.
The broad areas of responsibility the role will cover include:
- Sales and Marketing support - research and analysis of potential targets, helping develop and maintain leads database, and with the opportunity to start building new customer relationships directly
- Consumer Marketing and PR - from executing in-building marketing campaigns to contributing to social media presence
- Estate Operations - managing relationships and customer contact points in the buildings we serve
- Customer Service - interacting directly with customers to answer their queries using Zendesk
Full-time, Monday-Friday for 3-6 months, starting immediately.
Please apply through Enternships or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working directly with the founders of the business
- the you should be enthuiastic and self-motivated
- ambitious and able to get involved in many areas of the business. You should have an entrepreneurial attitude is a must
- fluent English is necessary
- and marketing and sales experience would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate: Strong communication abilities Organisational excellence
- ability to manage multiple projects Research and reporting skills Friendly
- flexible and positive approach Experience working in small teams under pressure If you are keen to gain experience working in a fast growing
- award winning startup
- and you would like to take responsibility for important
- diverse aspects of the business
- we would love to hear from you. Please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- and visit www.laundryrepublic.com for more information.