The role will incorporate:
* Primary research, report writing and publishing efforts around leadership challenges in our sector specifically our forthcoming China Board Report in late 2012
* International coverage for three Partners based across London and Shanghai
* Senior client interaction - act as liason with client contacts and their assistants
* Develop and maintain online database and research systems as well as website content
* Handle some personal work as directed - Partners have external Charitable and Plc Board interests to manage
The role will involve contact with FTSE100 executives.
The internship will start in mid-summer and last for approximately 6 months.
There is the potential to be taken on in a full time capacity in Shanghai at the end of the internship.
The role may involve paid-for travel around Europe.
- The successful candidate will exhibit: * Excellent communication
- translation and writing (Mandarin)
- judgement and problem-solving skills * Prior online content creation and publishing experience * Strong attention to detail as well as organisational and time management abilities * Solid work ethic and dependable * Able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently * Must be able to work well remotely with Partners when travelling