Your primary role will be managing our portfolio of residential property on London's South Bank and surrounding areas.
We're looking for another excellent addition to join our dynamic and entrepreneurial team. You'll need to be energetic, proactive and motivated. We choose people based on their potential, so no previous experience is required and we'll provide full training.
Your role will include:
- General property management
- Managing queries from current tenants
- Managing our maintenance team
- Understanding the mechanics of our property business
- Talking to clients and investors
- Appraising property deals and expanding the portfolio
We are one of the most exciting and innovative companies in London's highly competitive residential property space. We're aggressively expanding, so a position on our team is unlike anything you've experienced before. As part of the core team, your input will have a direct impact on the growth of our company.
As a business founded by a tech and property entrepreneur, we like our team to be hungry and rewarded for success. This means that new team members start on £21k with salary rises or bonuses according to company growth and individual performance. Depending on your level of experience, we may offer you an initial internship prior to a full time position.
A few perks of joining Spaces Property Group:
- You'll get an iPad
- You'll have your own Samsung Galaxy S3 - with unlimited data
- Your own desktop with better-than-HD dual screens
- Two weeks bonus paid holiday time over the festive season
- Working in a small team means your voice is heard
- Progressive approach to the way we operate - modern systems and no red tape
Your role will be property management. You can read more about the other roles in our business and get a feel for what our working environment is like by reading our one pager about working with us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- We assess each applicant based on their potential.