We are looking for a product manager / business development intern to join our supplier management team at Rangespan. The role will involve contacting suppliers, selling them on the benefits of the Rangespan platform and helping them through the set-up and integration process.
For our live suppliers the tasks are a mixture of support, account analysis and general management.
The role will involve working with our team of talented developers to automate and improve the overall Rangespan platform.
This paid intern position is a route to a full-time position for those who excel at the role.
- A demonstrated interest in working in a dynamic
- fast-moving start-up environment. A degree in a numerate discipline from a top-tier university Exceptional academic performance (2.1 minimum) Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good commercial understanding and the ability to think quickly. Broad analytical ability with experience of MS Excel a bare minimum. A flexible
- hard-working and self-starting approach. In addition
- previous experience working in e-commerce and start-ups and in extracting data using SQL queries would be a plus. If you believe that you exceed these criteria and are an exceptional candidate
- please contact us at the address below. Candidates must already have UK work authorisation.