How often have you seen someone buy a gift for the special person in their life, only to find out that he/she is hugely underwhelmed? Chances are it’s happened quite often. We're here to make sure that it doesn't happen anymore!
We’re an innovative web-based start-up based just a couple minutes from Goldsmiths College in South London, and we were set up by two INSEAD MBA students.
The idea works by using the power of social media to find that special person something that they will actually like. We want your help to take us to the next level.
This is a great learning opportunity for anyone who wants to move into online marketing as you’ll be deeply involved in developing, executing and analysing marketing campaigns. The role would also suit you if you want to learn about being a product manager for an online business, where you’d be responsible for identifying and sourcing exceptional products and managing merchant relationships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing social media, including engaging current fans/followers and seeking out new ones
- Producing compelling content for the blog and social media
- Supporting the PR programme and managing relationships with media
- Researching beautiful, unusual and exceptional gift ideas and writing interesting copy
The initial role will be for one to three months. Unfortunately, we’re not be able to provide much funding in this period but you’ll be getting excellent support to help your professional development throughout, with the possibility of joining our team on a full time basis at the end of the position. Start date is not fixed, but ideally sooner rather than later. The role is based in London but we can be very flexible about working arrangements, for example if you prefer to work from home.
- If you’re the ideal applicant
- you will: Know your way around social media platforms without any help Have excellent copywriting skills as spelling mistakes destroy a website’s trust Be able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and with humour Have creative flair and eye for fashion Have a real passion for building something yourself and watching it grow Be able to show strong relevant experience for a marketing/product management role and/or be educated to degree level