Decopulse is looking for an PR Intern to join our team. You will be creating and maintaining all our press relationships and creating any content required e.g Press Kits. We need someone who passionate about interior design; someone who has an eye for detail and adores luxury.
We're looking for someone to build out our PR plan. You will be responsible for:
- Building the list of contacts
- Understanding press requirements, what they are looking for, and how to present to them
- Ensuring that we have relevant stories for the press
- Ensuring press coverage online and offline
- Creating a 3 month Press calendar, and aligning it with our editorial calender
In addition we will throw just about anything else you can handle at you. You will have the opportunity to work in other fields that you are interested in such as sales and/or marketing.
If you do well in this internship there is possibility of a paid full time role.
- The ideal candidate will: Have familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Word and Powerpoint. Great at writing content (press releases) Good understanding of home design and have a passion for luxury (a bonus) Experience in any public relations (a bonus) Must have an eye for detail Good organisational skills Must be fun to work with. Must have a 'can do' attitude