We are looking for a PR intern to help support our e-commerce team. The internship is for 3 months.
We have two e-commerce shops and a jobs website and are looking for a PR intern to help build our PR plan and win coverage in national and local media.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, building out and executing on the PR plan, including managing relationships with media
- Managing social media, including engaging current fans/followers and seeking out new ones
- Producing compelling content for the blog and social media
- Supporting other marketing activities as necessary
This is a role which is crucial to the growth of our e-commerce projects and therefore for the right candidate there is the distinct possibility of this position becoming permanent.
- If you're the ideal candidate
- you will: Be great at content writing
- eg press releases and blog posts Be very comfortable contacting and dealing with journalists Know your way around various social media platforms without any help Be able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and with humour Have a real passion for building something yourself and watching it grow