We're looking for some quality support for our Payroll/Accounting function for up to a 6-month period, starting mid June 2012.
We are a small, friendly and hardworking team in need of reliable quality support primarily in Payroll but over the whole accounting function.
We will look to you to assist and contribute in varied duties including:
- data handling, employee maintenance, starters/leavers etc
- Queries by phone & email liaising with employees and Operations Management
- Record Management & maintenance
- Attachment of Earning s & other payroll correspondance
- supplier statement reconcilation
- payment compilation, coding and uploads from Excel to accounts software
- Nominal Ledger schedules and reconciliations
- Other ad hoc work, no limit
For the right candidate we are looking for someone to come in and make a real contribution and difference to our team whilst giving a good 'grounding' and practical introduction to a professionally run accounting function.
- Required Skills Good communication skills Computer skills: Excel
- Word and an ability to work on an Accounts Software package. Accounts knowledge and interest Numerate Reliable
- logical and consistent