Hello Fresh wants to hire a paid, full-time Operations Manager to help develop the backbone London's most exciting start-ups. Hello Fresh is a innovative e-commerce start-up which aims to change the way people eat and shop. Every week we deliver chef-created recipes and fresh local ingredients to our rapidly growing customer base. Our goal is to encourage Britons to discover cooking and love of fresh food in a convenient format. We've been able to attract rave press and reviews due our unique value and high quality product.
We are looking for a motivated Operations Manager to join us in delivering better product for lower cost. No past experience necessary if candidate has demonstrated analytical and critical thinking aptitude. We have a innovative and complex supply chain and we need someone who is sharp, quantitative, and proactive in order to help us achieve ever higher efficiency and margins.
This is an entry level position for someone who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and to learn. Great fit for ambitious new graduates. Demonstrated ability in this role will lead to rapid career progression, a chance to shape this company, and opportunity to manage a team.
- Manage and improve our warehouse processes
- Coordinate and oversee our customer delivery with logistics partners
- Analyse and optimise our supply chain and logistics
- Monitor costs, inventory, and supplier
- Creatively problem solve in order accomplish growth targets
- Initiate process improvements that drive down costs
- Candidate Skills & Traits Analytical or business university degree E-commerce & food industry experience a plus
- but not required Highly organised and detail oriented Self-starter who's able to excel in an automonomous environment Both tactical & strategic. Willing to get their hands dirty and yet able to see the big picture Startup experience a plus Strong communication skills High proficiency with Excel