Wish Want Wear, an innovative online fashion business is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern, who is a self starter and enjoys all aspects of marketing and relationship building.
Tasks interns should expect to learn about and undertake would include:-
1. Understanding Wish Want Wear's brand values and drawing up a ‘hit list’ of like-minded brands who would make good marketing partners
2. Finding the right person to speak to within the brands on the hit list.
3. Convince the brand and demonstrate to them that doing a partnership with Wish Want WEar would be a mutually beneficial thing
4. Agree with the brand what the marketing activity will look like and timings, as well as new ways to engage with the partner
5. Negotiate costs/fees and source prizes if appropriate
6. Campaign manage the activity ensuring its timely delivery, smooth execution and measurability.
7. Conduct evaluation
8. Maintain weekly status report
9. Ensure each activity with results are documented
The internship is daily expenses paid + expenses on partnership events etc. You will be a key member of the team and get an opportunity to build real skills in business development and marketing in fashion.
- 1. Personable manner and an articulate way of speaking 2. Persistence but being able to adjust this depending on who they are speaking to 3. Ability to work to deadlines and targets 4. Experience in marketing
- fashion industry 5. Good numeracy levels
- basic knowledge of excel 6. Attention to detail and being able to multi-task 7. Knowledgdge of MS Word and MS Powerpoint The ideal candidate will be a self-starter
- who is highly motivated to achieve results. A pro-active approach is a must for the job.