goCarShare matches like-minded people so that they can have awesome road trips and save money.
We are working with over 100 festivals this Summer - helping festival-goers share the ride to festies around the country and beyond.
At Reading, Leeds, and Latitude festivals we'll be helping festival-goers share the ride and meet new people, and will be organising special priority parking for people who car share.
This is a predominatly marketing based internship however you will need to be flexible in your role and be able to adapt to different situations.
From working with us you will:
- Gain varied marketing experience
- Learn about forming partnerships
- Learn about and implement social media strategies
- Gain experience in PR
You will also be working at Google Campus and have the chance to meet lots of innovative start-ups, exciting entrepreneurs as well as attend events.
Oh, and you'll get to go to a fair few festivals for free too!
- We are branching out into new areas and need a super motivated intern to help out for three months over the Summer. There may also be the possibility of full time employment after depending on your progress and the companys. Are you: A self-starter? Super motivated? Happy to pick up the phone and speak to whoever? Good fun? Good at writing creatively? Do you get Twitter? Organised? If you are answering yes to these
- you should probably be getting in touch... pronto!