Smithfield Case is an innovative fashion e-commerce startup based in London, aiming at revolutionizing the way men shop for clothes. Backed by Venture Capital and advised by European leaders in the Fashion and ecommerce industries, the company has a very ambitious growth plan.
Whether shopping in-store or online, most men find buying clothes an unsatisfactory experience. Inspired by the possibilities that stem from the combination of technology and human capital, we offer a service that helps men get great clothes from upscale brands with minimum effort. We hand-select outfits based on the clients’ request and ship them to their doors on a no commitment basis.
Having just launched nationwide (Feb-2012), this is a once in a lifetime opportunity: as one of the first employees of the company, you will have the opportunity to grow quickly and work in a fast, fun, thrilling and demanding environment.
- Plan, manage and execute our Social Media strategy through Facebook, Twitter, and Others
- Support our external PR team in preparing materials and contacting media outlets interested in our story / value proposition
- Participate in the design and creation of online/offline marketing campaigns, and be responsible for executing some of them
- The role will also include some copywriting (email communications, website content, etc.) and general office and admin duties
- Report directly to one of the co-Founders and Director of the company
What we offer?
- We offer a 3 to 6-month internship position, either full time or part time
- Travel & Lunch expenses covered
- Opportunity to grow fast and take leadership positions in the near future: if we see fit there is a high chance we will offer you a full time position after the internship
- Working in a flexible environment, flat structure, and becoming a key decision maker in the communications and marketing arenas
- Position starts in end of July/beginning of August 2012
- - You are about to graduate or just graduated from a top university and want to gain some meaningful experience to develop a career in marketing & sales- Passionate about the marketing/online world (social media
- etc) and about the lifestyle/men’s style industries- Great writing style and excellent grammar; ability to communicate in a smart
- elegant style with a touch of humour- You must be detail-focused and a hawk eye for typos and small details- Care about delivering high quality outputs and strive for pride in every single task accomplished- Have a good understanding of the communication
- sales and marketing arenas- You are not scared about numbers and are able to create meaningful reports about the activities & campaigns carried out- Desire to work in a fun and hard-working team based in Central London- Willingness to meet objectives
- exceed them and grow professionally
- without the need of a lot of supervision- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments and with a proactive “get things done” attitude- Good understanding of MS Office Suite (Word
- Excel and Powerpoint)- Some experience in digital / social media marketing is a bonus