Hello Fresh wants to hire a paid, full-time Marketing Manager to help spread the word and grow the customer base of one of London's most exciting start-ups. After launching in January, Hello Fresh aims to revolutionise the way we eat through its innovative online food delivery service.
Now, after just 5 months, we're already delivering nationwide, and want to capitalise on this early growth and become a real contender in the fast-evolving online grocery delivery market.
We’re looking to add to our team a Marketing Manager who is eager to take responsibility and help turn Hello Fresh into a household name. The role requires a unique mix of creativity and commercial logic, as we seek to identify, establish and scale up our most effective marketing channels.
- Help develop overall marketing and brand strategy
- Identify new sales and marketing channels
- Monitor and maintain marketing KPIs and budget
- Identify and nurture effective marketing/ brand partnerships and affiliate programme
- Oversee promotional / experiential marketing programs
- Oversee social media channels and their overall direction
- Contribute to content creation
- Contribute to customer loyalty programme & initiatives
You will be able to expand your overall business acumen within our motivated team of ex-City professionals whilst developing a specialism for Marketing. Alongside this, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary, based on level of relevant experience
- Our ideal Marketing Manager's profile: - Top-quality university degree - Highly organised and detail oriented - Self-starter who's able to excel in an unstructured environment and ‘make things happen’ - Possess a creative eye
- looking through a commercial lens - E-commerce
- food industry and/ or marketing experience preferred
- but not required - Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- bringing energy to any environment they enter - Contributor to a fun
- team-oriented environment NOTE: this is a full-time role - please do not apply if you are still in education