LLUSTRE is an online destination for discovering and buying innovative and interesting homeware and furniture online.
We’re a new start-up with 20 people based in Clerkenwell that launched in April 2012. We bring our members an editorial led, curated range of great products for their home.Everything we sell is only available for a short period of time and is either limited edition, a new product or at a discount to high street prices.
We are taking the best fromprivate members sites, ecommerce, social gaming and magazines to transform a £130bn European market online.
What LLUSTRE has to offer an intern is pretty special: you will get the chance to try out life at a European design and homewares ecommerce business in its earliest days.
You can expect to get stuck in on tasks across all aspects of marketing and PR but will have specific responsibilities within digital marketing.
Research and analysis: we’re experimenting with new marketing tactics all the time and as part of the marketing team you’ll have the opportunity to research new opportunities, analyse the effects of those we pursue…and make recommendations to the rest of the creative team.
You will get to try your hand at the full range of marketing and PR activities, from running social media, blogger outreach and events to PPC, display advertising and SEO.
You will be working with communications and marketing teams to execute campaigns and events across Pinterest, Tumblr and a network of great lifestyle and interiors blogs. You will be working with the CPO to deliver effective ad campaigns across Google, Facebook, affiliate networks, online and print publications and more
Two weeks expenses paid trial period then paid (details on request). At the end of the internship there is potential for a full time role for the right person.
- Requirements Any degree discipline
- any class. Given that this is a broad role that touches lots of areas of the business
- you will need to be: very enthusiastic; smart; a glass half full kind of person (and you normally come up with at least one possible solution before you tell someone what the problem is); independent and willing to speak your mind; interested in learning the ins and outs of a very early stage business; willing to do the occasional menial task without complaining; warm and friendly
- even under pressure. You’ll definitely need: A strong interest in marketing and PR A good understanding of social media Proficient Excel skills Proficient writing and communication skills Great time management A creative leaning Good analytic skills Great attention to detail It would be great if you also had: An interest in interiors or design Previous experience in PPC
- SEO or Display Advertising Some experience with photoshop and a creative eye for designing adverts