Hamilton Bradshaw Venture Partners, a leading business advisory firm situated in London’s prestigious Mayfair area, is offering a Marketing Intern role for approximately 3 months, with a view to making the position salaried and permanent for the right candidate.
This is an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and results-driven environment experiencing rapid growth, driven by a talented team of individuals. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementation of marketing/lead-generating campaigns across a range of traditional and digital media;
- Supporting the Marketing Executive - and other senior members of the HBVP team;
- Helping to devise and execute PR campaigns;
- Generating and qualifying leads by telephone;
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance.
You will have the chance to fasttrack your professional development by working in a success-driven environment surrounded by professionals who are leaders of their respective fields. You will be exposed to marketing, business development, and B2B sales if you're interested.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve on 0207 399 6734.
- The ideal candidate will be bright
- emotionally intelligent and disciplined - with a can-do attitude to delivery. First-class interpersonal skills are a prerequisite since there is a requirement to liaise with senior executives. Well-organised Self-motivated Good telephone skills Good knowledge of Word
- Excel etc Sales/Marketing experience would be an advantage