Clear Creations design high quality and lovingly handmade greeting cards to distribute both through our own website and through high quality retailers such as John Lewis & Harrods.
We are a small and friendly company and want an ambitious and dynamic graduate or undergraduate to assist the MD in a varied set of tasks.
Generating sales from past and new customers, along side creating a concrete customer care platform, and contributing to the website’s online presence, will be the core basis for this position.
This is a part time, three-month, expense paid internship, with the possibility of a paid position if the expectations and targets are met.
The intern will be taking on lots of responsibility, getting the chance to learn loads along the way, and will make a real contribution to the company's progress and growth. The intern will learn to:
- Build and understand the dynamics of generating a successful website
- Write compelling copy for newsletters and blogs
- Use technology platforms such as Mail Chimp and Google Analytics (web analytics)
- Generate sales from past and new customers
- Create solid customer relationships
Your workplace will be in North London, Tottenham, where our office is located in a creative arts and dance centre. The space is shared with a company who work with school councils for its pupils, so it is a diverse and fun atmosphere. On the whole we have a relaxed environment, which we believe is key to getting your best work done!
- Sending literature out and documenting all work on the database
- Creating a strong relationship with our customers
- Generating sales by cold calling and phoning/emailing past customers
- Engaging fans & followers across Clear Creation’s social media
- Writing blogs and newsletters of relevant substance
- We understand you are just starting out and so don’t expect bundles of experience
- but we do expect a hard working
- creative thinker who will use their initiative! As this role will cover some writing
- we also ask all candidates to have English as their first language. If you are passionate
- ready to learn and have the following skills
- we’d love to hear from you! You are excited about sales
- have a good telephone manner and are comfortable with cold calling businesses with a softly
- softly approach to selling (training will be given) You are enthusiastic and have a ‘can do’ attitude You are creative with your ideas and writing Have a strong eye for detail Have the ability to acquire new knowledge and skills fast Don’t mind getting involved in some possible card finishing for in house stock Being a lover of cards and stationery is a plus!