The role.. will be to support the sales & marketing department and deliver a variety of frontline sales and marketing objectives. These include:
- Market research & mapping projects - assisting with marketing planning.
- Frontline sales operations - dealing with inbound customer enquiries.
- Customer service - ensuring customer experience of enternships.com is an optimal one.
- Essential skills /experienceWe don’t mind what background you have
- but you will be: Organised - you capture everything
- know where it’s stored
- and know how to quickly retrieve it. Analytical - able to collect
- filter and output a variety of information across different subjects and instances. Have good people skills - important if you’re going to work for a company where the business is about people. Focused - able to prioritise on your tasks in a busy / fast-paced environment. A self-starter - you’ll Google first
- ask later. A digital native - you’ll be expected to interface with G+
- Google Apps
- and other project management tools in this role
- so you’ll need to be quick at learning new platforms/processes if you’re not already familiar with them. A communicator - you have impeccable speaking and writing abilities
- and can get your point across clearly and concisely. Desirable (but not essential) PPC and digital marketing experience In return for your hard work and valour
- you will receive: A paid wage
- and an experience within the vibrant London startup scene. Coaching and support from your manager. A recommendation from CEO & Head of Sales. Access to cool people and opportunities. A monthly massage! Please note
- this is a fixed-term internship only that will operate for 2 or 3 months
- starting beginning of Dec and would suit a recent graduate looking to build up experience / discover opportunities within the job market while looking for a full-time position.
Yep, we hire through us too. Founded in 2009 by Young Global Leader Rajeeb Dey, Enternships is a vibrant opportunities platform, stuffed to the brim with amazing jobs and internships for talented students, graduates and self-starters. So far, Enternships has connected over 35,000 students and graduates to more than 4,500 companies in 20 countries, and is proud to offer an exciting alternative to the average 9-5. We work with Startups and SMEs, as well as international companies such as Telefónica Wayra, Havas and Santander to get entrepreneurial work placements, internships and jobs to young people everywhere.