We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual seeking to gain an insight into the both on and offline marketing at a W1 agency
In this role you will provide valuable marketing support to a small and very dynamic team and will be comfortable carrying out on and offline tasks individually and as part of a team. There will also be the opportunity to carry out specific marketing projects for the right person.
A confident communicator, you will be happy to liaise with clients and individuals and will use your marketing knowledge to develop client business and promote the agency itself.
You will assist the account management team supporting our retail clients projects both on and offline. To develop marketing ideas for varying campaigns and support them with online promotions
A passion for marketing communication and design is essential.
- To work with the Senior Account Manager on retail marketing and shopping centre clients
- To work with the Account Director on the marketing communication of the agency
- Assist with the running of the accounts and gain an understanding of the way clients accounts are managed
- Work closely with the designers to gain an understanding of how a design studio runs and the briefing/time management processes that are so essential
- The ideal individual will: Excellent communication skills
- verbal and interpersonal Have good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel) Have Good research and internet skills Have An understanding of open source CMS and social media would be an advantage Have Attention to detail Be an excellent team player Have a commitment to equal opportunities We ask for a minimum commitment of three months for 4-5 days per week. From past internships we have found that a three month commitment is the minimum period of time to ensure that the post is beneficial to both the intern and the agency What we offer The chance to gain an insight into the running of a W1 design agency. The opportunity to develop valuable communication and organisation skills. Development of working with clients and growing business Gain understanding of retail marketing both on and offline
- develop skills for social media and web management A personal development plan and regular support to help you in your role. The opportunity to take the lead on a specific project for the right intern. References can be supplied on successful completion of the three month period. Unlimited amounts of tea
- coffee and biscuits and a very friendly team!