Marketing and Communications Manager at NACUE Create. www.create.nacue.com
Start: July 1 2012
End: Open ended. (Ideal minimum of one month work. Maximum six months.)
NACUE Create is the new creative chapter at NACUE- small but mighty! Now we’ve found our feet we need to do a big marketing push and improve our website, and we’re looking for somebody to help!
We are offering a unique marketing opportunity for an individual to join our company and really make their mark.
The right candidate will take ownership of the marketing department and work alongside the manager at NACUE Create. They will be in charge of:
- Developing our online presence via social media channels.
- Creating and implementing marketing strategies.
- Identifying and exploring new marketing channels and methods.
- Helping us continue to build our current customer base as well as stay connected to our current customers.
- Update the website regularly with blogs, events and opportunities information, specific to the creative enterprise field.
This is a work experience position with no salary. The position is however a remote one and can therefore be done from anywhere in the UK- meetings with the manager can take place on Skype.
- Skills Required: Applicants must have a passion for marketing and social media
- as well as be eager to develop and implement their own ideas. Strong communication skills are essential and good overview knowledge of SEO would be an advantage. Essentially we are looking for an; enthusiastic
- hardworking individual to join our team. Blogging experience would be valued. Experience would be valued however not essential.