Would you like to work as a Logistics Analyst for a large, well established and successful business?
Are you interested in a career in Logistics with one of the leading fashion retailers on the high street?
If so, then you’ll love working in our fast paced office as a Logistics Analyst. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and hard working individual to join our team in London. This role offers an excellent opportunity to get your career off to a flying start.
Arcadia Group is the UK’s largest privately owned fashion retailer with over 45,000 employees. Our portfolio of brands include eight of the high streets best known fashion brands – BHS, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topman, Topshop and Wallis – along with the shopping concept Outfit.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Analyst to join our Group Logistics team within the fast moving and growing eCommerce area of our business. The role will involve supporting the Logistics Manager, working closely with the Distribution Centres and Carriers to ensure that service levels are met.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Forecasting : Issue and maintain all eCommerce Logistics volumes forecasts across Brands / Distribution Centres / Group Logistics.
• Reporting : Create and maintain daily / weekly / monthly reports as required to ensure that Arcadia Logistics / Brands are aware of Distribution Centre and Carrier performance, highlighting when KPIs have not been met.
• Competitor Analysis: Provide updates on Competitors and Market Trends.
• Relationship Management: Build strong relationships with Brand Logistics, Distribution Centres, Group Logistics and Carriers so as to become the primary point of contact for eCommerce Logistics queries.
• Project Support: Assist the Logistics Manager by providing data and analysis for eCommerce Logistics projects.
- font-family: arial
- sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: -webkit-left;">Our Ideal candidate will have: font-family: arial
- sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: -webkit-left;">• Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.• Able to pro-actively challenge the Distribution Centre teams
- Brands and Carriers.• Ability to prioritise
- organise and work under pressure.• Strong IT skills
- including Microsoft Excel
- Word and Powerpoint.