Inspired by the growth in International Fashion Markets?
Fanatical about Figures?
If so then this is the perfect role for you. Working with our Merchandising teams you will be the admin assistant for the International Merchandising team within one of our exciting brands. This role will support the International merchandising team and ensure that we maximise sales potential to the full on our US, French and German sites.
- Attending weekly meetings to update the brand on department performance for the previous week
- Maintaining department stock and cover in order to potentialise sales
- Reviewing best sellers by department on a daily basis and building in replenishment if required
- Carrying out ad hoc analysis to support both the Online and Core Merchandising functions e.g. specific product analysis, sizing or colour analysis, promotional analysis
- Reviewing slow sellers and removing out of stock lines from International and concession stores
- Allocating concessions stock and liaising with the DC to ensure stock has arrived and has been processed in due time
- Sending international sales to the Core Merchandising teams in order for teams to build stock
- Managing stock levels for features and promotions
- Producing weekly sales reports for international outlets
- Maintaining relationships with the core MAA’s
- Key skills: Sound commercial and numerical skills including the ability to communicate clearly in a pressured environment. Preferably a fashion related
- business or numerical degree Ambition to develop a career in merchandising in an international environment Strong excel skills Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks