Are you fascinated by visual data / Infographics?
Have you recently graduated with an art / design degree?
Do you like the idea of the startup culture with some of your time split working at the Google tech campus?
If yes, this new visual startup company in central London could be for you. The internship will prepare you across all key areas of the visual data process.
Collaboration with account manager and Senior art director to support on infographic designs, consultations, idea generation and internal projects.
Acquire, explore, prepare data, identify trends, curate and develop content in an organised, methodical format.
Construct, launch and evaluate your design visualizations from concept, artistic direction to completion.
Present qualitative and quantative technical information to non. technical audiences.
To become a young, up and coming voice in the industry by driving marketing initiatives and consistently innovating through new ideas.
You will be working within a small exciting team with drinks every week and will get to attend amazing events.
This is a 3 month internship with the possibility of full time employment depending on performance.
- Degree in art / graphic design or similar field required. ♥ Design experience in a major design studio / agency. ♥ Good academic track record. ♥ Presentable design portfolio including work on infographics. ♥ Strong handle on typography
- inherent feel for motion. ♥ Proficient in Photoshop
- InDesign. ♥ Web based design
- interactive design. (some HTML
- Processing experience advantageous) ♥ Personable
- reliable and self motivated. ♥ Must be able to commit to at least 35-40 hours/week.