The role: Graphic Design Intern
IAT is a young, entrepreneurial technology Company located in the Silicon Valley of London that specialises in the creation and monetisation of vibrant online user bases. Our mission is to ensure our clients build fantastic consumer engagement, through a combination of e-commerce, community building, rewards and customisable content across a variety of different platforms and channels.
As a Graphic Design Intern you’ll undertake the design and production of graphic design material such as a wide variety of in-house websites and newsletters, editorial layouts, presentations and other design materials.
You will be tasked with utilising your exceptional design skills to help our creative and marketing team. The assets you produce will be seen by millions of consumers in the UK, featured on high profile client websites as well as our in-house websites. You will have the opportunity to expand upon your knowledge and experience of the Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and work directly with web programmers and developers to ensure materials can be used effectively. Knowledge of HTML and understanding of website development is a distinct bonus.
- Create in-house advertising cells to be used within our Shopping platform to promote special offers and deals, driving conversion and sales.
- Take wireframes produced by UX team and apply design based upon style guides
- Research competitor offerings
- Work with UX / Design to guide product feature development
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Minimum qualifications: BA or HND in Design or equivalent subject Duration: This is a 8-12 week internship. During which
- you will have the chance to gain a wealth of experience
- learning best practice and build a solid foundation for a career in this field. Remuneration: This internship is unpaid
- yet a generous travel and lunch allowance is included. About us: At IAT we are proud of our culture and diversity
- where talented people come together to build the technology of tomorrow. Our core values involve working hard
- and enjoying the rewards of being part of something incredible
- where everyone has a voice and is in turn truly passionate about what we do. We spend more time at work than we do on almost any other activity in our lives and it is for this reason
- we believe in making coming to work both meaningful and enjoyable
- whether that be through enjoying a weekly game of sport with the team or the monthly bagel breakfast with the boss; we value our every employee. At IAT we attract and attain amazing people
- who are exceptionally motivated and driven to succeed. If you believe you fit the bill and wish to join the elite
- send your CV and a brief cover letter with a bit about you and why you would be a perfect fit
- to email@example.com To all recruitment agencies: IAT does not accept agency resumes. IAT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.