EMI Music are looking for a HR Intern!
You’ll be involved in a variety of tasks such as recruitment, learning and development, starters and leavers, and HR administration, working closely with different members of the team to ensure you build up a broad base of experience.
About Our Internships
EMI Music offers a limited amount of 6 month paid internships. They are an excellent opportunity to combine your relevant skills with your love of music, in a workplace where being proactive is rewarded. You will gain insight into the music industry and learn how a major record label operates. Internships are based in High Street Kensington, London.
- Good organisational
- communication and computer skills are essential
- and previous administration experience would be a distinct advantage. Most importantly
- you’ll have an interest in starting a career in Human Resources
- and be keen to get stuck into whatever task is thrown your way! This is an excellent opportunity to gain practical HR experience as well as an insight into the music industry
- in a workplace where being proactive and using your initiative is highly valued.
High Street Kensington