The Head of Sales (HOS) is a pivotal role within the company and is at the core of the revenue generation for listing business at Enternships.com. The HOS is responsible for the Enternships.com listings business; acquiring new companies, managing current role listings and leading the Enternships.com sales team.
A senior role within the organisation, the Head of Sales oversees “supply and demand”, working with the account managers and campus marketing team to ensure there is an adequate flow of quality candidates for each role whilst also ensuring that every listing posted on the platform, is well written and appealing and that feedback and testimonials are gathered once a listing is complete.
Ultimately, the HOS manages the company’s listing business profitability and is whose target is to grow the number of new listings each month whilst encouraging the Enternships customer base to relist.
- Responsibilities: Plan and execute on sales strategy both online and offline Source
- identify and target startup and SMEs clients across UK; Generates and manages the new lead pipeline
- ensuring there is a steady flow of new listings each week Develop outstanding sales relationships through successful direct approach
- networking and client meetings explaining the benefits of our services Leads the Sales team weekly meeting and 1:1’s with junior sales staff
- ensuring that the team are hitting their targets and are motivated Prepares a weekly sales report and status for the team Desired Skills and Experiences The ideal candidate will have: a proven track record of online and offline sales experience 3-4 years sales experience A proven ability to plan
- develop and execute online sales strategies Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills Ability to achieve results while working independently Hands-on approach
- team player and self-starter attitude coupled with an ability to adjust to changing circumstances round up your profile