Summary of Position:
The primary responsibility of the Head of Communication & Events is to manage the business’ marketing and communication activity.
The job holder will manage a core team to ensure the delivery and marketing of exceptional events, a key element of NACUE’s programming.
The job holder will work closely with the CEO and the Executive Team, to develop and enhance NACUE’s public profile.
- Duties & Responsibilities Managing a team to oversee the successful execution of the NACUE events cycle. These events will be exceptional
- innovative and revenue-generating. Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for marketing
- campaigns and events programmes
- this includes conducting relevant market research
- activity analysis and producing evaluation reports. Responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing
- communications and public relations program that will communicate NACUE’s messages and enhance NACUE’s brand and image. Coordinate media and press interest in NACUE and ensure regular contact with target media and publications. Responsible for editorial direction
- production and distribution of all NACUE’s publications. Ensure NACUE’s brand profile
- identity and integrity Develop
- implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operation of the events and communications function. Undertake other duties as required to ensure the proper functioning of the team. Person Specification proactive individual who is eager to contribute to growth of a young start-up through the careful and strategic planning of the NACUE events and communications area strong organisational skills
- with the capacity to coordinate a team to meet agreed success criteria attached to the NACUE events cycle thorough understanding of how to harness the power of PR and relevant communication tools to extract a maximum presence of the business or project strong communication and interpersonal skills
- and able to clearly and confidently communicate NACUE and its activities to internal and external stakeholders capacity to work under pressure to meet deadlines and organisational priorities Hours: Full Time Salary & Benefits: £29
- 000 with bonus based on performance