As an Office Manager, you are at the heart of Skimlinks’ activities and you ensure that the team are focused on their work by being on top of everything office related and pouncing onto issues as they arise.
This role will provide experience across multiple teams and you will learn in detail about affiliate marketing and online monetization. Most importantly, you'll gain experience of working in a rapidly growing technology startup, learning about all aspects of business and entrepreneurship.
This role will involve the following:
- Act as a central personality to the whole UK team - be both the dedicated organiser saving us time and money; but also the party planner and general deliverer of fun!
- Perform an array of research & admin tasks including travel booking, managing the team calendar, expense claims, answering the phone and ordering stationery.
- Coordinate team meetings and group events such as team outings, offsites, company events and birthday parties.
- Liaise with outside service providers and agencies.
- Support managers (in San Francisco and London) with different ad-hoc tasks.
- This is the perfect role for a recent grad who has strong communication and organisational skills. You have experience working under pressure with a variety of people. You are well organised
- efficient and work quickly while multi-tasking. You have a sense of humour
- are ambitious
- and love the thrill and madness of working in a start-up environment. In this role you’ll be the main point of contact for the team.We’re looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications: General problem solver & kick-ass researcher with the attitude to help out anyone with anything at Skimlinks You have very strong organisational skills
- have enough attention to detail and a deadly multi-tasker You are a ‘people person’ and love helping others - you have a bubbly personality and a sunny disposition You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills - you know how to craft words to win over people You are a motivated self-starter and able to work with little supervision. You have that burning desire to work in a constantly changing start-up environment. HOW TO APPLY Please apply through our website http://skimlinks.com/jobsUpload your CV/resume and include a cover letter that expresses your personality.