50pixels is looking for a student to work on graphic design, user experience and user interface design for innovative web and mobile applications.
The internship will last for a period of minimum 3 months, or could work as a longer 9-12 months placement, leading to a full time position should you wish.
You will have the chance to design the company's web and mobile products as well as work on challenging client projects. We're creating amazing things and would like to take you on the journey with us. This is an excellent opportunity to improve your graphic design skills and learn how to interface with developers, while experiencing work in a young startup.
You are the right person for this internship if you are imaginative, have a passion for design and have a strong interest for technology, mobile applications and user experience.
50pixels is based in Clerkenwell Workshops, close to Farringdon, an innovative co-working space that offers a busy events calendar and great networking opportunities in the digital space.
While this is unpaid voluntary work, we'll reimburse expenses and pay for your participation to networking events and conferences.
• Design user interface elements for mobile apps and websites
• Build wireframes for client projects
• Build working prototypes for apps and websites
• Design logos, banners, buttons and other elements to support marketing activities
- Requirements:• Currently enrolled in a higher education course• Can commit to a 3-month minimun
- unpaid work experience• A passion for technology and user experience• Great design and artistic skills demonstrated by previous work• Experience in at least Photoshop and Illustrator Experience in these are a plus:• Prototyping tools and techniques• Developing wireframes and interactive prototypes• User Interface design experience• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS