Brain Cube Corp. is looking for a hands-on creative assistant to join our team for the next 6 months.
The role will involve work in all creative aspects of our company, more specifically for the following projects:
1. Our international food publication Eat Me Magazine, published in news stands worldwide and domestically in WHSmith. Consolidating our work and image for the publlication with creative direction and web development.
2. A new web-based consumer application requiring network-focused design and front end development.
3. Client briefs; branding, interior design, web development, product design.
4. Working on our own image for the Brain Cube Corp brand.
The candidate required should possess a good eye for detail and taste. Must be able to perform under pressure, and must be able to present well with clients at all stages. From concept through to execution.
We are currentily in the position to hire a full time graphic designer, however all our previous interns (not only graphic designers, but also copy writers and editorial assistants) were helped to find full time employment after their term with us, which is something we are very proud of.
- The candidate required should posses a good eye for detail and taste. Must be able to perform under pressure
- and must be able to present well with clients at all stages
- from concept to execution. CS5
- Web Design (CSS3
- Art Direction