We’re looking for a talented aspiring Graphic Designer with a great attitude to join our team for a 3 month Internship.
Who are we?
Shine Bid Services works with International companies in the bidding/tender world. Our role is to make them sound and look better than all the competition through great writing, stunning documents and creative solutions. This is a fast paced and competitive industry that has tight deadlines. We are a small and dedicated crew of individuals and we see ourselves as industry leaders.
YOU NEED TO:
• Have a high attention to detail
• Be fluent in InDesign and have a good knowledge of Photoshop and
Illustrator in a Mac based environment
• Knowledge of web and emerging technologies would be an advantage
• Have a great attitude to work
• Have the ability to work well under pressure and within a processed way
• Be able to communicate ideas quickly and efficiently to colleagues and clients
• Be part of a team that loves to achieve results together
• A great eye for design and layout while having excellent typographical skills
• We are based in Clerkenwell at present so you need to be able to get into work relatively easily.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A great opportunity to advance your design and layout skills with
leading designers and learn how professional processes work within
a busy design department.
• A chance to express your creative flair in a small group of dedicated people
• Work with international clients and build an impressive portfolio of work
If we like you and you like us, at the end of the internship, there is a good chance of a full time paid contract.
The internship is paid and the terms are:
• Minimum duration of 3 months
• Working Monday – Friday 9am – 6.00pm
• £500 per month allowance
How do I apply?
If you’re interested we’d love to hear from you. Email us a pdf or link of your background/work and why you’d like to work with us.
- mac operating
- dreamwaver and web skills and advantage but not essential. Adobe Creative Suite. Office package.