3H Partners is an innovative entrepreneurial solutions provider founded in 2005 by four professors of leading European Universities and Business Schools.
Putting ideas into practice, 3H Partners has created several start-ups in the fields of new energies, SME financing, affordable housing, healthcare services, sometimes also taking active financial participation with some of its clients; all managed by the independent fund, 3H One.
As a research analyst, you will provide data collection and analytical support within numerous databases for budget planning, preparation, and execution duties, including participating in status tracking and reporting.
You will be working within a team that will will support your development throughout the internship period.
- Ability to present innovative financial solutions to Senior Executives.
- Prepare documentation, reports, and other deliverables for client approval.
- Participate in the planning of a financial management project and maintain responsibility for all tasks delegated by managers.
- Use client financial management systems to manage funding documentation, spend plans, and recurring reporting requirements.
- Support a team in the implementation and acceptance process.
- Ensure that deliverables are in compliance with the statement of work.
- Valuate company business model and financial profile using profit and loss analysis, DCF, Dividend Discount Model, and P/E, P/EPS, P/NAV, P/BVPS multiplies.
- Compile flash industry and company notes as well as periodic in-depth company reports/business plan, which involve financial fundamentals analysis, swot analysis, competitor analysis, cash flow evaluation and revenue estimates.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- We're looking for someone with strong analytical/research skills who can work well within a team to meet tight deadlines. Essential Requirements: -More than 1 year of experience in working with financial analysis in a finance environment -Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite -Educated at least to bachelor's level Additional Requirements: -Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred -BA or BS degree in Accounting or a related field preferred -Be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment
- and adapt to changing requirements -Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills -MA or MS degree a plus