Looking for your big break as a film critic? Confident that your writing is more lyrical than a Terrence Malick drama, more explosive than a Michael Bay thriller and at least as sexy as Helen Mirren (shut up, you know you would)? Then there's only one place you should be this summer - at Best For Film Towers.
Hard on the heels of the critically acclaimed Winter 2011 internship ("I wasn't sold into slavery!" - a satisfied ex-intern) and its commercially successful if artistically inferior sequel the Spring 2012 internship ("Worthless" - Peter Bradshaw), Best For Film is once more dusting off its slightly dodgier computers and preparing to welcome a new generation of interns.
The red-hot creative mavericks at Best For Film are looking for FOUR talented, witty and slightly world-weary writers to join their team and change the world*. If you think you'd like to apply, ask yourself these vital questions:
- Do I want a permanent online portfolio showcasing my best and funniest film writing to the world?
- Do I want comprehensive training in how to use Wordpress, the content management system of champions?
- Do I want to learn the secrets of Paint.NET, Flowplayer, Balsamiq and other programs besides?
- Do I want to get my head around SEO, PPC campaigns and other dark arts which will make my personal blog bigger and better than ever?
- Do I want to be part of the most exciting cinematic venture since Charlie Chaplin ate his own boot in The Gold Rush?
We knew you would. If you're ready to launch yourself into the critical stratosphere with a stint at Best For Film, email us TODAY at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and a sample review (if you've not written one recently/at all, write 500 words on the last film you saw and send that). We can't wait to hear from you.
PS If you'd rather apply through Enternships itself, please make sure you email a sample review separately or include a link to your work.
*write about films all day, actually. If we change the world it'll be a bonus.