Osman is a young and fast growing London based award winning Fashion label and we’re looking for clever and business minded individuals to complement our creativity! We are an independent label and our designs have been worn by some of the world’s best-known celebrities. We’ve already been featured across the media spectrum from Vogue to exhibitions of our work at the the V&A and Design Museums.
We are working with the UK’s top retailers including Harvey Nicolls and Selfridges, but our ambition is take this to a global level. We are already stocked in the US, Asia, Middle East and Europe giving us a great platform to becoming a global brand.
That’s why we are looking for an ambitious multi-tasking graduate with a strong analytical and organisational background. You will help co-ordinate the smooth running of the design studio, learning across Production, Sales, and Press/Marketing.
This is a small company with large growth potential and your role can develop into a more creative or business side going forward at your own discretion.
This is a full time position for 3 months with a view to be taken on as a full time salaried member of staff, and will involve international travel from time to time. The role reports to the Director.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Helping to organise Showroom/Studio
- Helping to organise London Fashion Week Show
- Liaising with Press and Celeb
- Liaising with Buying Departments/Personal Clients
- May involve longer hours when it is busy especially post and pre fashion week and sales trips to Paris/NY/Milan
- Strong organisation and attention to detail Proficiency in Excel and willing to learn data/business intelligence tools Fast learner Entrepreneurial self-starter and can-do attitude Good communication skills and enquiring mind Appreciation of design Burning ambition