The role: Business Analyst Intern
IAT is a young, entrepreneurial technology Company located in the Silicon Valley of London that specialises in the creation and monetisation of vibrant online user bases. Our mission is to ensure our clients build fantastic consumer engagement, through a combination of e-commerce, community building, rewards and customisable content across a variety of different platforms and channels.
As a Business Analyst Intern you’ll provide quantitative support, business understanding and a strategic perspective to a variety of stakeholders (including Investors, CEO, CTO, Product Owners and UX/Design) on how IAT develop its unique online shop and rewards proposition. Your recommendations should be grounded in data, using numbers to help the team make better business decisions.
You will be tasked with creating stories backed up by meaningful insight from data. You make critical recommendations for the team at IAT to support the business, product owners and dev cycle. You will need to use different techniques to obtain the requirement depending on stakeholder, e.g workshop, round tables, one to ones, questionnaire etc. As a start-up business you’ll be expected to self-start and work with passion and energy relishing the variety of product areas you’ll be tasked with owning.
- Gather relevant data to conduct business analysis and provide recommendations on product development.
- Research competitor offerings
- Work with UX / Design to guide product feature development
- Conduct data analysis and make recommendations to the business (cost-benefit, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Minimum qualifications: Experience analyzing data with strong statistical
- quantitative modeling
- and forecasting skills. Technical capabilities: proficient in Excel
- Word and Outlook. Preferred qualifications: Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills with a high degree of analytical rigor. Duration: This is a 8-12 week internship will have the chance to gain a wealth of experience
- learning best practice and build a solid foundation for a career in this field. Remuneration: This internship is unpaid
- yet a generous travel and lunch allowance is included. About us: At IAT we are proud of our culture and diversity
- where talented people come together to build the technology of tomorrow. Our core values involve working hard
- and enjoying the rewards of being part of something incredible
- where everyone has a voice and is in turn truly passionate about what we do. We spend more time at work than we do on almost any other activity in our lives and it is for this reason
- we believe in making coming to work both meaningful and enjoyable
- whether that be through enjoying a weekly game of sport with the team or the monthly bagel breakfast with the boss; we value our every employee. At IAT we attract and attain amazing people
- who are exceptionally motivated and driven to succeed. If you believe you fit the bill and wish to join the elite
- send your CV and a brief cover letter with a bit about you and why you would be a perfect fit
- to firstname.lastname@example.org To all recruitment agencies: IAT does not accept agency resumes. IAT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.