Our teas are stocked in some of the most prestigious retailers in the world including Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Dean & Deluca and Wholefoods Market and we are looking for someone to join the team to help build on our success to date.
In addition to building new business, the role will involve:
- Building & maintaining our social media profiles; facebook, twitter, instagram
- Posting exciting & relevant content on our website blog
- Contacting bloggers & press to help 'seed' We Are Tea in relevant media
- Organisation, planning and running of consumer & trade shows
- In-store sampling at our leading sales outlets
- Providing merchandising support, product training for staff, and advising on in-store customer sampling.
- Sales reporting and general administration.
Salary + expenses + prospect of permanent role + gallons of award-winning Tea (not to mention being part of a small company growing very quickly).
- Working with the founders of the business
- the right candidate should be: Self-motivated
- ambitious and be able to articulate the core values of We Are Tea to people all over the UK. An entrepreneurial spirit is a must and experience within sales or marketing would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will be able to prove they have: A great personality A love of food & bev and a desire to work in the industry A firm grasp of and experience with social media for business purposes Strong communication skills Ambitious and positive thinking Experience working as part of a team as well as individually And of course - a passion for tea! So if you have a smile on your face
- a spring in your step and are looking to join a vibrant and growing company
- we'd love to hear from you. For further information on our company
- log on to www.wearetea.com UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO A HIGH LEVEL OF APPLICATIONS WE WILL BE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO EVERYONE. WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITHIN ONE WEEK OF YOUR APPLICATION IF WE WISH TO INVITE YOU TO INTERVIEW.