A unique and pivotal role within the business, the Events Programmer will be responsible for the management of adding events on GET ME IN! This will include using the internet to research concerts, gigs, sporting events, theatre productions etc and to accurately add these events on www.getmein.com using our unique internal events management platform. Working independently and attention to detail is a MUST, and along with the accuracy of events includes the management of venue maps, seating plans and ensuring that the information published on the website is correct, so that sellers can list their tickets and buyers can buy in confidence.
· Taking full ownership of the event management for GET ME IN!
· Adding and maintaining event listings on GET ME IN! accurately and timely.
· Finger on the pulse of finding out about new events, annual events and changes to current events
· Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
· Monitoring primary (e.g. Ticketmaster, See Tickets etc...) and GET ME IN! competition (Viagogo, Seatwave etc...) and ensuring all events that can be responsibly offered for re-sale are available on GET ME IN.
· Multi tasking & prioritising new events, on sale times and communicating these internally.
- Requirements Skills / Knowledge / Experience A keen interest in all live events Numerate
- literate and analytical Having had exposure to an environment where time and accurate delivery is a priority Ability to research using the internet Enthusiastic team member
- with a desire to carve a niche in the rapidly expanding secondary ticketing sector Able to learn quickly and work individually and as part of a team Strong Attention to detail Strong communication skills Someone who is looking to be efficient
- proactive and professional Experience in working with internal platforms – preferred