Crane.tv is looking for a creative, hard working and organised Events Intern with meticulous attention to detail to join their busy and expanding London based team. With both the editorial and commercial sides to our business rapidly growing, Crane.tv is holding an increasing number of events at various locations around London including museums and membership organisations.
As an Events intern you will be given the opportunity to assist with the organisation of key Crane.tv events such as:
- Regular events that our editorial business holds to bring our digital magazine to life with key celebrities/featured artists from our monthly issues. Speakers at our In Conversation With series have included fashion designers PPQ, artist Polly Morgan and the key architects from London 2012.
-The launch of a fashion and culture festival at the end of 2012.
-Events with our cultural partners such as museums and brands (e.g. our recent partnership with Adidas and Monika Art Fair during the London Olympics).
-Participating in commercial team brainstorms where brands may be sponsoring events.
Your responsibilities will include:
- continuous compiling and management of various Crane.tv guest lists, adapting accordingly for individual events
- sending extensive invites and tracking RSVPs
- liaising with venue managers (e.g. Soho House) and contacts to ensure everything each event runs as smoothly as possible
- working with Crane.tv’s PR and Social Media Manager on social media event amplification
- The perfect events intern will: have fluent written English be comfortable using spreadsheets be a team player with very good attention to detail have previous intern experience in events
- media or creative industries beneficial. Student events experience is also useful (societies
- fundraisers etc.)