We are looking for intern, graduate or junior candidates who are passionate about online healthcare and are ready for an exciting journey. DrEd Online Marketing Executives will work with the Marketing, IT and Business teams to deliver exciting marketing campaigns and projects based on a strategy that you can help define. Written and spoken German is essential.
You will support activities across the following areas: SEO, PPC, Landing Pages, Promotions and Discount Activities, Tactical Email and Newsletter Campaigns, Social Media, Events, Analytics and Reporting, Multimedia and Mobile Marketing.
Your key tasks will revolve around activities that drive traffic towards our website (including SEO, PPC, Social Media and Content) and increase DrEd brand awareness across the web (by creating DrEd profiles and responding to articles on news outlets, forums, communities and social networks). You will create and use DrEd marketing assets and content in a way that attracts and retains new and existing patients.
You will understand some of the technologies and tools used in Online marketing. This may mean, you are able to work with a HTML-based email template, you may be comfortable using a CMS system to manage a website, or you may have experience in using Google Analytics or AdWords.
You will also become a brand ambassador for DrEd, promoting DrEd in the wider community, helping you to make your campaigns more successful. Being highly motivated and quick to learn, you will also think of innovative ways to promote DrEd (e.g. viral campaigns) and you will be comfortable in showing the rest of the DrEd team how they can join in to help make your campaigns a success.
- Execute projects and campaigns in areas such as SEO
- Landing Pages
- Social Media and Email/Newsletters to generate traffic and increase awareness of the DrEd brand
- including developing optimized content
- creating landing pages for campaigns
- updating our Facebook
- Twitter and LinkedIn pages
- and managing our tactical email / newsletter system (using a system such as Mailchimp). Ability to take a single value proposition or message and consistently push it through the available channels using templates and other resources provided to you by the team Work closely with the marketing and medical team to ensure the DrEd website is effective in leveraging SEO potential Responsible for optimising website content in a timely way
- editing and adding new content as required Be able to produce short
- regular reports on our audience and the outreach performed
- including Social media
- Google Analytics and other platforms Assist on Advertising activities
- including keyword research
- ad creation
- optimization and reporting Work with Business
- IT and Marketing teams to suggest new ideas and campaigns that extend the marketing strategy