Redberry is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual with a great interest in and good knowledge of digital media to join our established team based in Henley-on-Thames. The selected individual will be given the opportunity to work across the wide variety of projects that we deliver for clients such as Universal Pictures, Marriott Hotels, Waterstones and Sony PlayStation. Working directly with the company directors to develop key client accounts and liaising with the in-house design and development team to manage the high-profile projects we deliver at Redberry.
The role will be varied and exciting, providing the successful candidate with the hands-on experience of dealing with clients from some of the biggest names in the world of film, media and leisure, working with the team in developing creative ideas and seeing these through to delivery. Projects we deliver include a wide range from microsites, advertising graphics and cross-platform mobile applications to ecommerce solutions, multi-lingual content managed websites and social media features.
This is a full-time, paid role ideal for a Marketing or Media graduate. Pay will be dependent on commercial experience.
- We are looking for a self-starter
- someone who can focus on the detail required for digital projects at the same time as seeing the wider picture for clients to ensure they receive the best solutions. You will be an excellent communicator and team oriented
- able to build trust and strong relationships with clients as well as colleagues
- using both your written and personal skills. You will be a creative person
- coming up with new ideas using digital media that are both commercially viable and practical to deliver. You will be organised
- well-versed in standard office software packages as well as knowledgeable using an array of online tools.
Henley On Thames